Now showing 1 - 5 of 93
- PublicationVertical Development of "OLD LANDS"(2010)Two themes are carried through this book. The first is an introduction to the concept of materials and energy balance as a tool for understanding environmental processes and solving environmental engineering problems. The second theme of the book is the concept of sustainability, and deals with topics of water conservation, sludge minimization in water treatment, land treatment of waste water, protection of ozone layer.
- PublicationTraining manual, International water resources/river basins including law, negotiation, conflict resolution and simulation training exercises(2007)This book includes six units that cover different topics in Groundwater exploration, quality, development and modeling, Hydrologic parameter estimation & Modeling,
- PublicationTekeze river basin integrated development master Plan project. Sectoral Reports. Climatology. Vol. VI(2009)This book presents comprehensive management framework for the water industry. The "principles" that form the comprehensive framework include technical topics such as hydrology and systems analysis, and management topics such as law, finance, and political science.
- PublicationRiver channel management, towards sustainable catchment hydrosystems(2009)This report contains basic information on all techniques of water harvesting available to guide practitioners with links provided to relevant and more detailed manuals, references and sources and sources of information and data.
- PublicationProceedings of the conference on irrigation management in the Gezira Scheme(1981)This report is about an irrigation system and focuses on system inventory, cost of water in the system, simulation of a model on the irrigation distribution system.